FTC Buyers Guide Information
Welcome to FTCBuyersGuide.com, provided by the Automobile Dealer Training Association to assist anyone with a dealer license in staying compliant with the Federal Trade Commission's Buyers Guide Rule.
- If you have questions about the Federal Trade Commission's Buyers Guide Rule, please visit the Buyers Guide FAQ
- If you need instructions on Dealer License Compliance visit DealerTraining.org
- If you need instructions on how to compete and post the Federal Trade Commission's Buyers Guide, visit the Buyers Guide Instructions page or you may order the ATDA Dealer Training and Compliance Manual
- Do you need an FTC Buyers Guide? go to the Download Buyers Guide Page
- Need a Spanish Language FTC Buyers Guide? then click here
- If you need forms for the day to day operation of your dealership, click on the Dealer Forms guide
- Learn how to start a dealership in all 50 states, just go to Dealer License Instructions
- Find out more about the Automobile Dealer Training Association on the About Us page
- Automobile Dealers can find out about dealer start up, training, compliance, and much more on the Dealer Resources page
The Automobile Dealer Training Association
Automobile Dealer Training, Compliance, and Continuing
It's What We Do!
Missouri House of Representatives State Representative Candidate Message:
The information on FTCBuyersGuide.com is provided by the Automobile Dealer Training Association for reference purposes only. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission Buyers Guide Compliance Guidelines or call the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-382-4357 for further details.